Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fish Lake Trail

The day I got my cast off I went exploring hoping to find this great old building I had seen in anothers photo. I thought I knew about where is was and set off to find it. The trail was all paved and I decided to give myself some freedom. I told myself that I wouldn't walk to far but ended going about 2 miles round trip. Having the cast off and wearing my walking boot felt envigorating! The trail starts under the railroad tressel and goes over I-90. A big bonus was that the weather was beautifully sunny. I never did find the building I was looking for. Instead I found an abundance of nature. I even dared to go uphill on a small trail. I was rewarded with a beautiful view and fields of yellow daisys. The hard part was coming back down the trail. When I got back to the car, I was rewarded with a train going overhead!


No comments:

Post a Comment