Friday, April 2, 2010

Trip to Nampa, Id and back

March 24th I drove down to my sister Mary's home in Nampa, Id to help her out. This trip took us down through Kennewick into Oregon and then into Idaho. Here are some random pictures that I took along the way. Most were taken in Oregon at either view points or rest stops. Enjoy!


Somehow we got turned around in Pasco, Wa on our way down. I couldn't help but stop and take a few picts of these beautiful trees that are in bloom.

The church and hotel were taken in Baker City, Or when we stopped real quick on the way back.



Found this little mill at a rest stop in Oregon on our way home and couldn't resist capturing it.




This little creek is right next to the Discovery Center in Boise, Id. I took the six kids down there to give Mary some quiet. It leads to a small pond/lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment